Our Fishing Bites what are you waiting for?
Current Specials - Click here!


Find us on Facebook

"The fishing provided by Due North Outposts was a wonderful experience.  It was second to none.  Elson and Kim are great outfitters and the trip was everything they said it would be."

--Mark Sarver, Kentucky

Border Crossing Issues and Answers


At this time you DO NOT need a passport to enter into Canada from the United States; however, in the near future you will have to have a passport to gain entry BACK into the United States via ground travel. For more information, please refer to the following: www.customs.ustreas.gov/

Please Note: As of January 31st, 2008 there are a couple of changes being put in place for travellers entering or re-entering the United States via land travel.  Persons 18 years and older in age will require a government issued identification and proof of citizenship.  If you are under 18 years in age you will require proof of citizenship.  Please consult the following link for more clarification: www.cbsa.gc.ca.
Driving Under the Influence:

There are some offenses that require a pardon before entering Canada, such as Driving under the influence. For detailed information, refer to Canada Border Crossing Services http://www.bordercrossing.ca/. Lucy Perillo will help you with any offense requiring a pardon to enter into Canada.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms:

Unsure of what quantities of alcohol and tobacco you can legally bring into Canada? Contact the Canada Border Services Agency - www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel/visitors-e.html to access all kinds of helpful information for non-resident travel into Canada.

Wild Game:

We will assist you with all the paperwork necessary to take your game back into the US. As a general rule, your wild game must stay in its unprocessed form as well as have all spinal and brain matter removed prior to entry into the United States. Please consult the following for more detailed information: www.customs.ustreas.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing_goods/agri_prod_inus.xml